- NHL Three Stars: Ducks clinch Pacific; Flyers defeat Malkin-less Penguins (Puck Daddy)
- Marshall spurns Bama, will stay at Wichita State
- Regina Pats, Adam Brooks complete speedy sweep of Swift Current: Wednesday’s 3 Stars (Buzzing The Net)
- Pa. Boys: Pa. boys: Strong debut for Archbishop Carroll’s Melito
- Pa. Girls: Pa. girls: Black’s homer lifts Hatboro-Horsham
“The Big Ticket” Sweepstakes at Wells Fargo Center
- Updated: November 15, 2012
COMCAST-SPECTACOR TO AWARD ONE LUCKY FAN WITH TICKETS TO EVERY EVENT AT WELLS FARGO CENTER IN 2013
Comcast-Spectacor, owner of the Philadelphia Flyers and Wells Fargo Center, today launched “The Big Ticket” Sweepstakes presented by 93.3 WMMR, a six-week-long promotion that will award one lucky fan with two tickets to every event at the Wells Fargo Center in 2013.
To enter the contest, fans must enter the “The Big Ticket” Sweepstakes at Wells Fargo Center’s Facebook page at Wells Fargo Facebook beginning on Tuesday, November 13 at 12 p.m. All entries will be collected until 12 p.m. on Thursday, December 20. The winner will be drawn during the Preston & Steve morning show on 93.3 WMMR on Friday, December 21.
“This first-time ever promotion offers a spectacular prize for one lucky fan,” said Comcast-Spectacor President Peter Luukko. “As more and more marketing efforts are being geared toward social media, this fan-friendly opportunity allows us to continue to grow and expand our social media assets.
The winner of “The Big Ticket” Sweepstakes will receive two tickets to the following Wells Fargo Center events:
* Philadelphia Flyers games (preseason, regular season, postseason)
* Philadelphia 76ers games (preseason, regular season, postseason)
* Philadelphia Wings games (preseason, regular season, postseason)
* Philadelphia Soul games (preseason, regular season, postseason)
* Villanova men’s basketball games (Louisville, Syracuse, Georgetown)
* 2013 NCAA Men’s Basketball Tournament (2nd and 3rd rounds)
* Jeff Dunham, Lady Gaga, Rihanna, Pink, Maroon 5, One Direction
* Disney On Ice
* Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circus
* Harlem Globetrotters
* Wing Bowl
* Hero Thrill Show
* Additional events to be booked will be included in the package.
* 2013 season parking pass, good for free parking at all events
Comcast-Spectacor is the Philadelphia-based sports and entertainment company which owns the Philadelphia Flyers (NHL), the home arena for both the Flyers and the NBA’s Philadelphia 76ers, the Wells Fargo Center, and four Flyers Skate Zone community ice skating and hockey rinks. In addition, Comcast-Spectacor is also the principal owner of Global Spectrum, the fastest growing firm in the public assembly management field with more than 100 facilities throughout the United States and Canada; Ovations Food Services, a food and beverage service provider; New Era Tickets, a ticketing and marketing company for public assembly facilities; Front Row Marketing Services, a commercial rights sales company; FanOne, a digital fan marketing company; and Paciolan, the leading provider of venue enablement, ticketing, fundraising and marketing technology solutions.